Huge Disappointment

By Aryan, in Chaos in the Old World

It's not the game -it's FFG,

I made a topic "Fixing Nurgle" more than 2 months. More than 300 hundred people have read the topic where I asked somebody from FFG to answer the problem. Nobody pushed himself to write at least "thank you for your interest, we see the problem, we are on it, we will bring solution soon". NOTHING. This is how you care about your customers? Or the only thing you are interested in is selling new titles and abandoning the odl ones? You could have done better.

How do you know they agree there's a problem? Where's your evidence that Nurgle is weak?

FFG employees I'm sure look at the boards, but they have stated that the boards really belong to us. Normally, rules questions are answered by other users, and fairly accurately.

FFG employees are not as a rule allowed to post on the forums. They can only do so with permission.

Just use our house rule and skip his second dial tick so he gets an upgrade at the same pace as everyone else. This seems to work just fine for our group. There really is no reason for his extra slow dial (which was based on the original game where he was a powerhouse).