FFG posted the Trusty Horse back in the day

By Emirikol, in WFRP House Rules

I just noticed that it says "outrider only." This must be a misprint. Also, in that news article they talk about the different horses.

What's the difference between a Trusty Horse and a normal riding horse in terms of rules on the back?

Anyways, when I printed more of these from the graphic, I cut that part out :) I figured I needed one for each character in the party.

I'm also considering doing a COACH sheet (rather than just the location card). I think there is potential to have stuff like:

* Markers where the PCs are in the coach

* Horse wind?

* Damage to the coach until it slows or is disabled

* Coachman (coachmen): substat section

* speed (maneuvers/round)

* info

Thoughts?

jh

wfrp-trustyhorse-sheet.png

IIRC "Outrider only" meant the the Trusty Horse was his career talent and that "common" horses do not have Wind?

All horses have wind (equal to their strength), but I guess the Trusty Horse sheet is intended only for the outrider. I just scribbled that part out and made some extra copies for my group (both front and back) and laminated them.

I put some tape on the back of the counter so it would stick to the wind tracker without sliding off. Lamination is always there too in case we have a player who just wants to use vis a vis markers (I have one player that still uses those instead of paper/post-its or counters).

jh