Looking for player in Philippines

By gring, in A Game of Thrones LCG

Hi everyone! Just started with AGOT, looking for players here in the Philippines, you can contact me in my email [email protected] Thanks! Hope to hear from you guys soon

havent bought any cards but im really really interested. doing my best to understand the rules haha still have no experience playing. edsa to south metro are the only places i could go to. hope there are play groups already, id really love to get into this game.

I'm actually based in Singapore where we have a fairly regular group of players, but I do travel to Manila quite often for business. Where do you buy your cards from and are there any stores where you would play? I'm always happy to pop by and play a game or two in the evening after office hours, provided its near the EDSA neighbourhood (I'm most familiar with the area around SM Megamall).

If I recall, Neutral Grounds used to support the AGOT CCG but I didn't know anyone played the LCG in the Philippines. That was the place I got a couple of boxes of Sea of Storms back in the day…

Our group plays every thursday and saturday in Greenhills Annapolis. PM me if you want more info. :)

Check out AGOT LCG Philippines on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/groups/133009810128215/

Games are frequently held in the Appraisery in Greenhills Annapolis, Saturdays and Thursdays. We also tend to have monthly tournaments in Gaming Library's All Aboard event, in Robinsons Galleria, every last Saturday of the month.