Dan "the Man" Hibiki! Block 3 version.

By Son Gopaul, in UFS Deck Building

**Dan** is awesome. 2 free abilities that affect both players, 29 vitality, and the most awesome finisher in the game - Dan's Dragon Punch! I used to play Dan** with his promo counterpart locked on, he becomes a 8/29! However, with Block 3 coming around, Dan's needed a change up. So here's the new Dan Hibiki, Block 3 Saikyo style!

All Dan, All the time!
(Key: A=All, D=Death, V=Void, I=Inifinity)

Characters: 1
1x **Dan** 6/6 +0M 6HS 29Vit (ADV)

Actions: 4
4x Kung Fu Training 2/5 +1M (AV)

Assets: 4
4x Olcadan's Mentoring 0/6 +1L (I)

Attacks: 16
4x Sakura's Shinku Hadoken 4/3 +1M 4M4 Reversal (A)
4x Zessho Hoho 4/3 +3M 3M5 Split Action 3/3 (A)
4x Kuzuryu Reppa 6/3 +1H 4M6 Multiple:1 (AV)
4x Dan's Dragon Punch 8/3 5M10 (ADV)

Foundations: 36
4x Saikyo-Ryu 0/4 +3H (ADV)
4x Return to Southtown 1/6 +0H (A)
4x Fight or Flight 2/4 +2M (A)
4x Lesser of Many Evils (AD)
4x Unorthodox Training 2/5 +2M Split Action 2/5 (ADV)
4x Lone Wolf 2/6 +1H (A)
4x Son of a Tycoon 2/6 +2M (A)
4x Lord of the Makai 2/6 +1M (A)
4x Bitter Rivals 3/4 +2M (A)

Side deck: 8
4x Tag Along 5/4 (A)
4x Tough Outer Shell 4/5 +2M (AV)

Now, the strategy of this deck is to simply annoy the opponent. If they dare attack, drop their hand with Saikyo-Ryu or Unorthodox Training, then draw back up with Lone Wolf. Come your turn, you would have depleted most of their hand, so taking care of the rest with Dan's should be easy. Now their hand is gone, hit them hard with a Dragon Punch, powered up with Fight or Flight for 20 damage!

nothing much to say about this deck. dan is basicaly the only discard deck in block 3, and a very good one at that.

trane said:

nothing much to say about this deck. dan is basicaly the only discard deck in block 3, and a very good one at that.

The only discard deck in Block 3? Jivatma much? :P Deck looks good though, you've always had a passion for Dan, best not let it up now :)

Saikyo ryu is pretty good discard an indian once told me gran_risa.gif

Saikyo ryu is pretty good discard an indian once told me gran_risa.gif