What are these little pieces?

By tmink2, in Dust Tactics General Discussion

I open a box of SSU units (close assalut) , and out popsa small plastic bag with 5 bits in them that look like their supposed to snap onto the units. But where?

Any help on identification and utilization would be much appreciatd.

edit: their is they're and opss is pops a

Care to post an image?

The bag contains equipment that is supposed to be attached to the figures belt. This does not snap in place, but must be glued. You will find that superglue works the best.

Also I found the piece to be too wide to fit on the figures body and look rite. I took a sprewcutter and cut the piece in half. I then placed one half of the equipment on the left and right hip respectively. If you don't do this the only place the piece will fit is on the back. Besides sitting on a Molotov cocktail would be rather hazardous to ones health.

I wish all the SSU had there equipment separate, the ones I got are stuck on all over the place. The arms could do with being separate too, some of mine have kinks in the gun between the 2 hands where they are not positioned properly :(

Major Mishap said:

I wish all the SSU had there equipment separate, the ones I got are stuck on all over the place. The arms could do with being separate too, some of mine have kinks in the gun between the 2 hands where they are not positioned properly :(

Yeah I have a lot of German guys with bent guns between the hands.