Wonderland lv 3?????

By Big Hands, in Rules Discussions

On Wonderland lvl 3 it say's "friend cards magic/friends cards or dark cards cannot be played here." with that can you play friends magic/friends or dark cards in dark riku then play Wonderland lv3????

Dark riku plays dark cards as if they were friend cards,

Since Wl 3 nulls the possibility of playing friends, you cant play them, not to mention they are dark cards after all, so you cant play them to begin with. Either way, the only benefit of that world is to prevent you or your opponent from playing magic/friends in the challenge phase, since they move to your world after all.

PS

They found out the Deep Jungle strat apparently at the shop, so my old deck is going to be showcased at the invitational, i can still make that deck for you though... keep me posted !

hey can you post the decklist for the deck you played last week?

hmm i never thought of that id say get an official ruling from the guys upstairs if there isnt one that is. reading dark riku's text it makes me want to say yea but i dunno.

wrong spot but i dont care... lol

x3 destiny
x3 monstro
x1 100 acre wood

x1 the king
x2 tidus
x2 mayor
x3 owl

x1 jack1
x3 phil

x1 jack 2

x1 jack 3
x1 merlin

x1 sephiroth

x3 soul eater
x3 fairy harp
x1 oblivion
x1 ultima weapon

x1 stopra

x2 dragon malificent
x2 hades
x2 malificent
x2 parasite

Obviously the SRU's arent all needed, as for merlin and the stopra. HAW didnt work so well either, or D. islands. Honestly, this deck could use a lot of work, and it still did great at the tournament which makes me laugh, it kind of makes me want to run the secret deck, but i know that everyone doesnt have all good of cards yet, so dispite of the trash talk, i may hold it for a box tournament. Then again, ill have to find out what the prizes are for the invitational :) hehehe

regardless, the heartless and villians could be changed easily, DM's are great but arent exactly a staple, this deck can run any villian without consequence. minus oogie boogie, in mwhich case, oh well, hes not needed anyway.

the eaters and the harps were plenty, the other 2 were great i guess but helped very little.

your only enemy is someone who runs a dark deck or sebastion, in which case, add a few kairis to keep off the sea neon, and tidus is already there for sebastion.

Anyways, this is the exact deck i used that week, hope it helps!.

PS

add random stuff in your signature like me and wishmaster, FoS for the win!!! lol

actually are asking if you can play friends THEN play Wl 3? If thats the case, its a yes...

ya thats what i was asking but now i know that its extremely bad LOL

Thirroxin said:

wrong spot but i dont care... lol

x3 destiny
x3 monstro
x1 100 acre wood

x1 the king
x2 tidus
x2 mayor
x3 owl

x1 jack1
x3 phil

x1 jack 2

x1 jack 3
x1 merlin

x1 sephiroth

x3 soul eater
x3 fairy harp
x1 oblivion
x1 ultima weapon

x1 stopra

x2 dragon malificent
x2 hades
x2 malificent
x2 parasite

Obviously the SRU's arent all needed, as for merlin and the stopra. HAW didnt work so well either, or D. islands. Honestly, this deck could use a lot of work, and it still did great at the tournament which makes me laugh, it kind of makes me want to run the secret deck, but i know that everyone doesnt have all good of cards yet, so dispite of the trash talk, i may hold it for a box tournament. Then again, ill have to find out what the prizes are for the invitational :) hehehe

regardless, the heartless and villians could be changed easily, DM's are great but arent exactly a staple, this deck can run any villian without consequence. minus oogie boogie, in mwhich case, oh well, hes not needed anyway.

the eaters and the harps were plenty, the other 2 were great i guess but helped very little.

your only enemy is someone who runs a dark deck or sebastion, in which case, add a few kairis to keep off the sea neon, and tidus is already there for sebastion.

Anyways, this is the exact deck i used that week, hope it helps!.

PS

add random stuff in your signature like me and wishmaster, FoS for the win!!! lol

I know this isn't the spot for it, but you brought this on yourself!

I seriouly can't understand how this deck worked. It just doesn't look like it should!!! Well, I'll play-test it, and let you know. Riku 3 I trust?

haha, like i said before, it need a LOT of work, and i couldnt believe it worked so well either. :)

Oh, it played Riku lvl 2 from L&D, just because i wanted to go first against other agro decks.