Online playtest group?

By Vonpenguin, in Only War Beta

Sorry to post two topics in a row like this but since the issue of the $20 price tag has been cleared up I was wondering if there was anyone that would want to form an online playtest group? Perhaps using Skype and Maptools to facilitate the game? Already posted on the RPtools forum looking but figured more people might be interested here for obvious reasons. I'm EST, free Thursdays and Fridays, willing to GM but would rather play.

Thanks for reading.

I would be very interest. PST. Schedule is quite flexible. Would much prefer to play.

EST myself as well. Not next week, but in 2 weeks I should be all good.

Might be interested in playing.

Ok. Looks like a good start. Seeton are you the same person that responded to my RPtools post? Because their skype name matches your user name here.

Speaking of, if you're interested add vonpenguin on Skype with note about this being about the game.

Heya, I am interested if you are willing to take in a newbie.

I am fairly flexible with my time as I work from home :)

You still open? I'm good for Friday 1200-1700 GMT, Saturday 0000 GMT to 1600 GMT.

I am also interested in participating if there are still openingsā€¦

Hey Von:

Yes, its me, and sorry I didnt add you yet, I haven't checked this post in the last couple of days. I'll add you tonight.

Hi, im interested. But my timezone is GMT+0

Private Message me. With your skype if thats what your using. I'll add you, after i download skype

Are we doing mixed regiments or single? Im a fan of single myself. Im tired of games with both catchans and kreigers. Having played in 4-5 all guardsman games before.

I also started this recruitment area for future games here:

www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=304&efcid=3&efidt=674988