San Francisco Bay Area Players sought

By SteelWarri0r, in Dust Tactics Organized Play

Hi,

Drop me a line here or my email address if you are interested in playing Dust Tactics or Dust Warfare.

Thank you,

RwO

Hey,

I'm in the south Bay area, and just recently got into Dust Tactics. Feel free to send me an email ([email protected]) if you want to setup a game.

-Tranc

Hey. I am trying to get an organized thing going at Game Kastle in Santa Clara. I've posted up on their forums, so let me know if you're up for it and maybe we can get a campaign set up for either Tactics or Warfare

-Dave

It's official! We will be starting a DT league at Game Kastle in Santa Clara, CA starting August 17 at 7:00 pm. the league days after teh 17th will be every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. Hope to see you there.

-Dave

So…HERE WE GO!!!!! I've started the Facebook page for everyone interested to gather at and all of our events will be posted there. The plan is to start the group as a club and then move into organized play for both campaigns (published and home brew) and tournaments. If you're up for it, check in and let's get this started

Hi

Just want to ask if any of you is still playing in the area? I live in San Jose, but come up to San Francisco area pretty often. I live about 15 min away from GameKastle