Toronto anyone?

By Ultimo2, in Town Threads

I think TwoHeadedDragon has some people who play. Anyways, have a deck but have yet to play.

I'm not gonna go and say I'm in the Toronto area... but I am gonna welcome another fellow Canadian Player to this end of the forums...

I'm in BC... there's actually a big group of us western players for Canada...

Anyways... Good luck to you... and hopefully you can find some more players in your area...

I'm in Markham, play at pacific gifts at pacific mall, only 2 of us were really into it but the interest has died down a couple months after the 3rd set was out. I do have my decks still if you're looking to play a couple of games, I'm free on Sundays and some other days if you want to drop by.

Ah right on!

Please add me to MSN
[email protected]

Hey,

I know this thread is a little old, but I am in Hamilton, so if there are players in the golden horseshoe area, why don't we see if we can gather one time to play eachother somewhere. I even have a friend who has gotten some cards, and cards I provide him with. Adds another +2 to a group if we get together.

Even though this thread is old, I have a group of friends that have recently started going to Pacific Mall and playing Kingdom Hearts. If we get enough people we can play tournaments! Or just for fun :D

yeah, unfortunately I work alot of days in the week so travelling to other parts of the GTA is pointless for me since i get off work pretty late and stroes would probably be closed. It may be a good idea to gather all toronto players on a set date and have a tournament after the release of set 4 maybe once or twice in the summer if you guys would be up for that, from what I can gather, there are about 6-8 active players right now so it won't be a total loss as long as we plan it in advance. If you guys are in for this idea, let me know and I'll ask the store owner to arrange a tournament after he recieves the new set

So now that set 4 has officially come out, anyone for a tournament?

As there is no real prize support yet, it would be a player hosted tournament with no certified judge or promotional cards, but aside from that, I think a tournament would be a great step towards gathering players together and just having a good time to share tech for the newest set.

Pacific Gifts at pacific mall is restocking all sets tomorrow (friday), 6 boxes of set for and 2 of each of the previous sets and from what I know, it's one of the very few stores in the GTA to carry stock of every set. I can set up a tournament with the owner but I'd like a consensus of a time and day the most people would be able to show up.

Weekends are hard because there are yugioh and wowtcg tournaments, Saturday evening would probably be best around 5pm, or a weekday evening, most likely the best date would be August 15 or 22th which are Saturdays when people have the day off and is a couple weeks in advance so people can get the day off.

And even if there aren't enough to start a tournament, I'm usually there on the weekends for casual play, always have my decks on me so anyone is welcome

So i take it saturdays probably the best day then? Well next weekend might be good on the 15th assuming that we CAN get the promos, that'd be awesome.

As of now, FFG hasn't announced any new promos for the new set, however we do have the flag sora promo from the last set which we can use as prizes, as for the date, I've got a relatively good sized group willing to do a tournament next Thursday, So far that group is about 6-8 people but the more the better, if anyone is interested we will most likely be doing it that day, if you can come please let me know what time of day is best for you, morning 12pm-4pm or evening 4pm-8pm. And tell your friends

the store I'm refering to for those who dont know is pacific gifts, unit e61 at pacific mall in Markham (Kennedy rd. + steeles ave.)

I'm in for Thursday!! Are there any special ruling that are being applied?

it'll just be a constructed tournament, 3 rounds swiss and cut to top 2 or 4 depending on attendance. No proxies, japanese cards are ok as long as they've been released in the english sets.it'll probably be $5 for entry fee with packs being the prizes along with a holo flag sora.

Tell your friends!

theres a tournament in Calgary AB in september sometime ... its a ways away but your all welcome to come :) Im also thinking of hosting a tournament here in Saskatchewan so tell me if any of you are interested :)

Just started a playgroup in Barrie, Ontario of 7-8 people. Once the new year comes and everything settles back down, we'd love to travel to Toronto (or have you guys visit us) for a tournament. We are by no means playing competitively (as we are just begining) but playing against new people and seeing new cards is always fun!

I'll post in the new year with updates.

Scott

I just bought Dust Tactics and I'm looking to play. I'm just a beginner.

Can you help? Are you still playing here in (or near) Barrie Ontario?

Cheers,

Jamie