Otto Release Date

By yobtar, in Dust Tactics General Discussion

Does anyone know if there is a rumored Otto release date. I want one but shipping from Dust-Models is sooo much and you have to build them :)

there has been nothing to indicate the otto will be released as an offical tactics units.

Just wait for the KV's to come out. KV47 body and add the airlift KV's rockets and you are done.

Major Mishap said:

Just wait for the KV's to come out. KV47 body and add the airlift KV's rockets and you are done.

Interesting way of building an Otto but the RPG-47 from Nina will require a fair bit of work to make them fit.
If you want to fit them straight to the body then the shoulder plates will have to be removed and the model will not look like Otto and if you want to keep the KV arms then you need to remove the weapons but not the wrists and hands and then you will need to cut away a lot of the RPG-47 to create a fit.

I think building the Otto from Dust-models will be less work.

I have the otto from dust, its kit is not that hard to build, if its costs alot to ship i would save and buy the pre painted figure.

It is the shipping thats the killer, keep an eye out for free shipping offers around holiday's.

I don't see the appeal of the Otto? It just seems to be a glorified Hans to me. Both the Hans and the Otto have too short of a range to be truely useful.

It's different, quite powerful and I bought one more for the collectors point of view than anything else.

I put OTTO together for my first Model not hard but the legs are the hardest part.

Finish not painted also magnetized the arms. It comes with all of the SSU Arms only difference is the gas tank.