So, what's the average turnaround for a preview?

By Anarchosyn, in Android: Netrunner The Card Game

mkultra said:

Well, if you check the news page, you will see that it's not a hoax.

You speak as if I hadn't posted that before it FFG made its announcement. Check dates before posting snarky comments.

Anarchosyn said:

mkultra said:

Well, if you check the news page, you will see that it's not a hoax.

You speak as if I hadn't posted that before it FFG made its announcement. Check dates before posting snarky comments.

Snarky? Really? You're the one who implied that a poster was trying to bull us, he even had to defend himself . And now it appears that he was right.

I think Anachrosyn was simply suggesting the possibility of a hoax. It wasn't an accusation. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that something like that could have been a hoax. It was by no means snarky. mkultra (cool name by the way), you started your comment by saying "well if you check the news page…" implying that Anachrosyn had not checked the news page. You made an assumption that something was not done without even knowing if it had been or not. And using the word "well" at the beginning of your comment does make it sound snarky. Just saying. Lets just all get along now.

What I was telling him and everyone else who was reading this thread is to check the news page and you will see that it's real. There was no confirmation of this info in this very thread until I posted ( I should have also linked the news site). I'm sorry if I hurt any one's feelings or if I ruined anybody's day, but…

[ADMIN: Edited for content. Keep the discourse civil, please.]