About Green Sleeves

By Kolov Ktulew, in Fantasy Flight Supply

Hi guys and gals,

I am new to all this, so sorry if this has been asked many times before. I have just discovered the existence of the protection sleeves, and just the other day I was thinking "wouldn't it be nice if there was something to protect those cards, they seem to be wearing out quickly" (the Citadels characters are in use all the time during a game). I have found that I need the "green sleeves" but i also saw (on Amazon, I am in the UK) that there are 2 types of green sleeves: some which seem to be actually green in colour and some which are clear but in a green packaging.

Which type do I need?

Thanks!

I've looked closer at the various PDFs in the supply/support section. I believe that Green refers to the colour of the packaging (i.e. FFS03 Standard American) rather than the colour of the sleeve (these are Gray packaging, i.e. FFS05 Standard Card Game).

Worse part is, these are always out of stock! :-(

Yeah!

Lookin' every week…
… and they are…

…Out of Stock… every week!

please FFG, put some green and yellow sleeves "In Stock" for my Arkham Horror game / expansions!

It's been months since we saw them now… c'mon it's so absurd

I don't want these art sleeves anyway so… crank up the priority on your backordered items!

Anomaly

I can't be the only one who opened this thread and was disappointed to find no mention of Henry VIII.

But anyway, the "green" sleeves appear to be 56 x 87 mm, and there are other companies who supply sleeves in similar sizes. I am all for buying FFG supplies, but if they are out, a quick search on Amazon for game card sleeves should reveal some products from other manufacturers that are very close in size. If you are insistent on only FFG supplies, eBay would be your best bet for anything out of supply here.