newbie questions

By 7th_Shadow, in Rules Discussions

havent seen too many cards yet, but from what ive noticed so far, here are my questions (sorry if they're repeats from other threads):

Would a peter pan's time out ability rule out behemoth's effect??

If i use aquatank and i wanna taget dragon meleficent on a world that isnt large enough in levels, would i then need to discard cards to modify her level or does that effect only happen when im playing her from my hand??

Im still a little sketchy about action phase rules, If i were to use just magic cards such as firaga and thundaga to deal a lethal amount on a behemoth, would I still need to discard all my friends if I didnt need their support values to kill it?

If im playing one Wonderland lvl 1 and I dont have a card in hand after i play it, would I still draw the card since im not following the first requirment??

Would I even be able to play Halloween town lvl 3 from my hand if i dont have an additional card in my hand to discard for its come into play effect??

7th_Shadow said:

havent seen too many cards yet, but from what ive noticed so far, here are my questions (sorry if they're repeats from other threads):

Would a peter pan's time out ability rule out behemoth's effect??

If i use aquatank and i wanna taget dragon meleficent on a world that isnt large enough in levels, would i then need to discard cards to modify her level or does that effect only happen when im playing her from my hand??

Im still a little sketchy about action phase rules, If i were to use just magic cards such as firaga and thundaga to deal a lethal amount on a behemoth, would I still need to discard all my friends if I didnt need their support values to kill it?

If im playing one Wonderland lvl 1 and I dont have a card in hand after i play it, would I still draw the card since im not following the first requirment??

Would I even be able to play Halloween town lvl 3 from my hand if i dont have an additional card in my hand to discard for its come into play effect??

Peter pans effect happens as the battle phase begins, but Behemoth makes you use all your friends as soon as you declare a battle, so no, Pan would not negate the Behemoth

Aquatank can only pull dark/heartless from your deck, not dark/villian cards. You can however play aqautank, get search ghost, then get Dragon mailificent. And yes, if the level of the world is too low for the mailificent to be played, you have to discard the difference.

Yes because all damage done to heartless is in the battle phase. Therefore, before innitiating said magic cards effect, you declare to do battle with it, therefor, all your friends and magic/friends are included in the battle

As for wonderland one, yes you would, you do ALL the cards text when a card is played, but not all means have to be met. Since the first sentence is to discard, if you dont have a card, it becomes null and void, then you would follow the second sentence, meaning you draw a card.

Yes you can still play lvl 3 halloween town with no cards in hand.

7th_Shadow said:

no you would not, you can play magic cards during your action phase seperate to the battle phase, which is where behemoths effect takes place at the beginning of. The magic card effects resolve immediately (as if it were a comes into play effect) and damage is dealt.

really? wow... i never knew that, thanks a lot lawliet :)

sorry for the false info 7th shadow... i tried :(

either way, thx for the fix roxas

This is some usful information in a WR... if only it weren't for Phil...