sigrid von thalers mech 'jagdluther'

By Error 718, in Dust Tactics Rules Discussion

Hello

I have got this mech but the card has no points or skills, i understand its experimental…

What would be a good points cost for this unit and what skills (if any )do people think it should have?

*Would any of Sigrids skills carry over to the mech?

*Would it have skills like self repair?

any in put would be great, look forward to using this mech when its done

try searching the forum there are already several threads about this.

Well, it should have the "Pilot: Sigrid" skill, allowing her to pilot it. Then the walker could use her Berserk skill once.

I'd cost it somewhere in the 70s range.

congrats on helping drakkon, i searched and only found my topic, i even went through upto page 6 and i could not see any…..care to point me in the right direction and help ??

Thanks for your positive input Loophole :)

if i wasnt posting from a cell phone I would link it but its rather difficult to use the forums for anything but posting.

ok, if you get chance from a pc could you post the link?

thanks

I have found some topics on the jag but i was intrested in the rules for sigrids, which i could not find and wanted.

I don't think it's really been discussed before. As far we know, a pilot simply shares its skills with the walker she drives. And that's it. So Sigrid can use her Berserk to have the Nachtjager make a sustained fire attack after moving, but that's about it.

ah, ok..thanks. Sounds good i think the points for a regular jag was 75 ish so would you think adding another 5 for sigrid or maybe more?

ps i seen your models in another topic, fab job done with them

Thanks. I don't know if I'd add anything to the cost. You have to pay for Sigrid to have her pilot the Nachtjager, so that should be enough.