Children of the Void -Homemade supplement

By Leogun_91, in Dark Heresy House Rules

The second time someone wished to play a navy themed guardsman in my games I decided that rules for Navy Crewmen were needed. So I made them, and then that didn't seem like much so I continued to make it a void based fan-supplement. Hope you'll enjoy.

javascript:void(0);/*1338369228889*/

You might want to distribute it through some place that doesn't require an account to download. I can't be bothered to make accounts all over the place just to "check something out".

If you have no other alternatives, Dropbox does the trick quite nicely. And is very useful in any case :)

It is! In fact, it's the greatest thing since sliced bread!

I've stuck all my RPG stuff on there. I made a shared folder for all my players, in which we keep their character sheets (The most excellent excel one), handouts and whatnot. I keep all my pdfs, campaigns, inspirational material, anything I can think of.

Now I can access all this stuff no matter where I am, as long as there is internet connectivity. Pretty sweet :)

Darth Smeg said:

It is! In fact, it's the greatest thing since sliced bread!

I've stuck all my RPG stuff on there. I made a shared folder for all my players, in which we keep their character sheets (The most excellent excel one), handouts and whatnot. I keep all my pdfs, campaigns, inspirational material, anything I can think of.

Now I can access all this stuff no matter where I am, as long as there is internet connectivity. Pretty sweet :)

Interesting in my quick read of it, spotted a couple of minor errors but looks good

and at Dark Reign there is a Naval Rating Career as well, that a download.