Looking for "lone wendigo" overlord card

By mulletcheese, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hi,

I recently bought the remainder of the expansions for descent 1st edition while they were still available.

I discovered that my factory sealed copy of tomb of ice was missing the "lone wendigo" overlord card. I don't think FFG will replace it because 1st edition is now OOP. I'm hoping that someone here, who bought the expansion just for the 2nd ed compatible plastic, would be willing to send me the card.

Thanks.

There is no such card, this is a misprint in the rules, probably from an originally planned card - your copy is fine.

mulletcheese said:

I don't think FFG will replace it because 1st edition is now OOP.

I wouldn't assume that, personally. I'm pretty sure FFG would be happy to replace 1e components for as long as they have stock remaining in the "bits department." Of course, once the bits run out, that's that.

Having said that, it's moot in this case since there is no such card as Lone Wendigo, as Parathion said.

I'm happy to hear that, I was worried I was missing more cards and only spotted lone wendigo because it was listed in the rule book.

I was Allowing the overlord to have his first trechery card for free, to make up for the "missing" core overlord card.