PLAYMATS FOR TOI

By samruiz123, in Tide of Iron

Hello everyone…I wanted to share with you the playmats I made and use for my ToI game….this is the link to get the files:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dju93219nea4r9q

the files that you will get are the following:

HEADQUARTERS: This is a large file, when printed it should fit nicely within the original TOI box witout having to fold it in half (it fits mine perfectly)..there is space for the strategy decks (where the photos are) and space for the strategy cards in your headquarters (face up cards), space for weather cards and tokens, round turns and vicotory points track,

PLAYER PLAY AREA: these can be printed on 11"x17" …I suggest you cut these in half length-wise and then join them so you get one long mat. This is much better because it helps whenever you have limited space on a table top.

SHARED AREA: Use this to place all shared strategy and operation cards. Also has spaces for sabotage cards and spaces for whatever else you want to have on it! hehe…

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD THE FILES!!! Have a nice day every one!!

This is great! May i suggest you post these at the boardgamegeeksb site as well?

Sam I couldn't download the files..the link doesn't seem to work

HEY freddy….that is odd…I just tested the link and it worked fine….mmm…also, i could see in the MEDIAFIRE website that this file has been successfully downloaded 6 times….so…i dont konw what the problem could be….here is the link again…please try it again.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dju93219nea4r9q

It was the browser…I was using google chrome and nothing happened. I switched to IE and then managed to download it!

If I give the files to a printing company, any special instructions (ie paper size??) for them?

glad you got it downloaded….well, what i did for mine was this:

the HEADQUARTERS AREA….printed on glossy sticky paper…then stuck it onto foam board

for the PLAYER AREAS (make sure to print 2 sets at least!) and the SHARED AREA…they fit perfect in 11" x 17" tabloid sized cardstock paper.

hope this helps

ok thanks will try them…

Nice work, thanks for sharing!

one more thing….make sure to tell them to do 100% print size…do not 'adjust to paper size'.

Looks great, thanks for sharing!

Nice work, thanks for sharing!

Thanks a lot! Playmats are great!