Organization Xiii

By Nobody18, in Hollow Bastion

You think there will be cards from members of Organization Xiii as Player or Friend cards?

Nobody said:

You think there will be cards from members of Organization Xiii as Player or Friend cards?

In the Japanese set there are some

In the japanese sets we get some of the Organization as player cards. They can use nobody cards as friends and have some pretty cool abilities.

If I remember correctly there is:

Axel

Xigbar

Xaldin

Saix and Saix Berserk Mode

Roxas

They all had their specific weapon cards as well.

Thats it. No Zexion Player Card. I was going to construct a deck around my favorite member of organization. Oh well, A deck out of Roxas or Siax still Sounds cool.

Nobody said:

Thats it. No Zexion Player Card. I was going to construct a deck around my favorite member of organization. Oh well, A deck out of Roxas or Siax still Sounds cool.

A Deck with me in it spells EPIC PWN

Roxas said:

Nobody said:

A Deck with me in it spells EPIC PWN

I still want you.

I was really hoping to make a deck around Zexion, but I suppose that won't happen.

An Axel deck would be way cool. But what...no Xemnas? No. 1 isn't good enough for a card but his wanna-be Heartless gets one... lol

Xabers said:

An Axel deck would be way cool. But what...no Xemnas? No. 1 isn't good enough for a card but his wanna-be Heartless gets one... lol

Axel is cool just watch out for roxas players lmao cause your attack gets reduced by 5 when challenging roxas players lol

Seriously!? Not bad, but the rest of the members gotta have some cool specials.

Really, I can understand some of them...but no Larxene or Vexen. The reason I ask is because, I think it would be cool if you placed a certain number of fire cards on Axel, and his attack would increase. I though the same should happend for Larxene and Vexen...oh well though, I'm reluctant that they will have the cards...

I expected something like that for Axel. I think the CoM members should be players, but they don't really have their own special Nobodies

Just give me my **** Vexen player card ¬.¬

Denying me my favoured cards...

So what if they don't have their own special Nobodies. I still say they should at least be used as friend cards. Well...Nobody/Villian.

Yeah, they should still be cards, just probably not players obviously.

where are links to Japanese sets, i would be interested in what may come out someday.

LOL...beating an opponent due to a book. I can imagine a Zexion Deck being at least an annoyance.

Bleh...it was annoying enough in CoM. A card version would annoy the h*** out of me!

Easy way to get rid of the book is to burn it.

Xabers said:

Bleh...it was annoying enough in CoM. A card version would annoy the h*** out of me!

the dude with the book? i had the feeling to unleash weapon of mass destruction over him... on the hardest mode.

do want every members on cards

I knew it wasn't just me who wanted to beat him with his book... But he got what was coming to him...didn't you, Zexion?

To me, the most annoying boss was Vexen. ( No offense Vexen fangirls ) Zexion is the Coolest member if you ask me. I would have picked his name for my profile but someone got to it first. Lol.

Vexen wasn't to bad...but my deck had nine fire spells so that probably made it easier. XD

I've heard that there will be cards from the CoM Members... Don't know weather or not they will be Players or not... But I am really wanting a Larxene or Vexen card...

Plus I know my sister wants the almighty Zexion card...

Hardest member on the game for me... believe it or not... was Larxene.. she stuns you then takes out almost half of your health with one sleight... Annoying!

So I can get my Zexion Card. Cool.