Tutorial Videos for Strange Eons

By Thelric, in Fan Creations

I'm playing with the idea of creating some tutorial videos for Strange Eons. Are there any topics you would like to see covered? Anything you had trouble figuring out? Something you'd like to know more about?

Here is a test video for a new feature of investigator cards in SE3. How is the pacing of the text? Too fast/too slow/just right? Other thoughts?

Feedback welcomed.

Cheers,
Chris

The fact that you now are able to switch the skills a la Trish rocks :-)

That's great, and I'd love to see more. I thought the pacing of the text could be sped up just a bit. There are times when you wonder if the video is frozen, but it's just between transitions.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Let me know if there is anything in particular you'd like to see covered.

Cheers,
Chris

Thelric said:

Thanks for the suggestion.

Let me know if there is anything in particular you'd like to see covered.

Cheers,
Chris

I would like to see DiY covered. Also, using a card type that already exists in SE but replacing existing images or text with custom images or text.

Musha Shukou said:

I would like to see DiY covered. Also, using a card type that already exists in SE but replacing existing images or text with custom images or text.

I expect that there will be one or more videos covering plug-in development at some point. These are significantly more complex than the videos that are there now, though, so I'm working out the kinks on the shorter videos. Also, I want the SE 3.0 API to be fairly stable before I create a video around it, as I don't want it to become obsolete as soon as it is posted.

Cheers,
Chris