!!!!LINKS!!!! Let's make it together folks !

By Moklo, in Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG

Here I want to put the links of the other forums, websites and such things that would be very helpful for everyone playing Anima:Beyond fantasy.

If you have other ones to add, feel free to add them ^^ I am a member of the french community, so, to start, the french official Edge Entertainment forum , and the old one , when Edge was Ubik. Also, the facebook page of the french Anima community . gran_risa.gif

Between french and english community, there are the website created by Ysalaine, great member of the french forum, which plan to gather all the sheets, helps, pdfs, compendium, FAQs released on the internet, for french, but also english and spanish people. Feel free to download these contents, and add yours if you want to: ProjectAnima JDR(RPG) . cool.gif

I almost forget the artist who makes us dream so much, Wen Yu Li (also called Wen-M) !!! Here is his gallery , where you can find almost all the Anima related features, and even more !!! corazon.gif

And now, of course, the english(maybe worldwide ?) Edge Entertainment's section related to Anima: Beyond Fantasy . There are great members of all communities gathered, and ready to answer any of your questions(don't forget to read the books well, then make a little research on the forums before asking, many many many questions have already been answered !!!), as well as AnimaStudio(AS) for the more precise questions, and Wen-M... when he has time gui%C3%B1o.gif

*Waves at Moklo*

I notice the FFG forums, and site in general, now looks like the Edge Ent. Site; I smell something interesting cooking. I hope this will lead to more Anima books!

Moklo said:

Between french and english community, there are the website created by Ysalaine, great member of the french forum, which plan to gather all the sheets, helps, pdfs, compendium, FAQs released on the internet, for french, but also english and spanish people. Feel free to download these contents, and add yours if you want to: ProjectAnima JDR(RPG) . cool.gif

Thanks Moklo, so I don't have to do my promotion here gui%C3%B1o.gif

XD

some old known faces are here around ;) nice to see you again Ysalaine and Moklo

Aye, bu-but... it's a Ginger-bread-wolf ! angel.gif

yeah it's me ;) You can call me Gingerbreadwolf nothing against it, but in the other english forum, a few gamers in the Anima: tactics Topics wan't my old name back...

Honigkuchenwolf, what am I, Chopped Liver? You say hi to Ysalaine and Moklo, but forget all about your biggest fan?! My feelings are officially hurt. preocupado.gif

Thanks for the links already posted and those pioneers who forged through the French and Spanish copies of the game already. It's too bad that my French is horrible after nearly 20 years of inactivity. enfadado.gif I would have loved to be looking through this book and studying portions of it long before now. Thanks for the great links already posted and I look forward to speaking with you all. I might et myself going on picking apart the religion part of the book and see what can be done to expand it. It really looks sweet all-around.

Cheers,

A-S

axisofevil.gif

@Malckuss

I'm shocked!!!! Sorry dude. I don't forget you, but but... can you forgive me??? PLEASE!!!!!

I guess I can forgive you this once, Honigkuchenwolf. Just once. Next time, the thumb screws! gran_risa.gif

Ysalaine said:

Thanks Moklo, so I don't have to do my promotion here gui%C3%B1o.gif

No, you don't have to sorpresa.gif Your reputation is already international gui%C3%B1o.gif

Here it is... Projet Anima JDR is now in english too !!!

Just set the langage with the little "languages" box on the left.

You only need to register to upload your own documents, easy, fast, free gui%C3%B1o.gif (max 2 Mo sorry)

Please give me your download links by e mail ( ysalaine AT gmail DOT com) if your files are bigger than 2 Mo, I will add them on the website.

Hey that's really cool. Thanks!