Tried a new army last night.

By Cyborgtrucker, in Mutant Chronicles

Alright! I finally played a game of Mutant Chronicles with an all new force of Capitol and Brotherhood figs. Before this I have only played Dark Legion (cause they rock!) or Bauhaus (cause they rock too!) Nathan borrowed my Bauhaus figs for a test drive.

Boy all I have to say is the Gold Mortificator is a real nut-buster! I mean who's not gonna use his power to choose the 2 points of damage and then go roll the 2 blue dice for a chance at 2 more points of damage?!? At one point he walked onto the Munitions Bunker VZ for the extra attack. So he dropped two Bauhaus Rangers like they were standing still. The Capitol force wasn't shy on dealing out the damage either.

I honestly thought when Nathan asked to use my Bauhaus and then grabbed two Vulkan battlesuits that this was going to be a cake-walk for him. But in the end we had an interesting battle which even included a Vulkan battlesuit pulling off a successful Dodge of a point-blank Mortificator Crack Shot attack. This game just keeps getting better and better!

Cyborgtrucker said:

I mean who's not gonna use his power to choose the 2 points of damage and then go roll the 2 blue dice for a chance at 2 more points of damage?!?

This is a unit action which costs one action. If the Mortificator Master want to make a move, an attack and a guard action, the player have to choose oftenly between these 4 actions (but I would like to have the same problem with other units). gui%C3%B1o.gif