Runebound at RoT 2012?

By Cyber_Urza, in Realms of Terrinoth 2012

Why is there no mention of Runebound @ Realms?

I am pretty sure that they are going to have Runebound at the event. From the website and the e-mail I got from them they both show that the game will be there to be played along with the rest of the Terrinoth games.

With the new announcement of events, Runebound is not mentioned at all. It would be a shame not to have this game running as it is a core part of the Terrinoth universe.

The pre-event survey I received today asked what I was interested in learning to play or playing against experienced players… Runebound was indeed on there.

I have played it a few too many times myself so I have no interest in playing that on the weekend - especially with second edition Descent! :)

BUT - if you are looking to play Runebound… rest assured the option to play should be there…

See nothing to worry about. Now we just have to play the waiting game until the end of the month. I would just like to play with some of the game designers to see how aggressive they can be. I love a challenge, and hate when people pull their punches.