Please ask about a Rune Age expansion

By Style75, in Realms of Terrinoth 2012

I've been playing a lot of Rune Age lately and thinking how much more awesome the game could be with the right expansion set. Hopefully at this event we'll hear some news about Rune Age. I can't attend the event (I live in the frozen north of Canada) so if someone who is attending could ask the game designers about this I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Style75 said:

I've been playing a lot of Rune Age lately and thinking how much more awesome the game could be with the right expansion set. Hopefully at this event we'll hear some news about Rune Age. I can't attend the event (I live in the frozen north of Canada) so if someone who is attending could ask the game designers about this I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Yes ! Rune Age is a good game.

Just add an expansion with the new units from Banners of Wars,and some new scenarios and it will be a great game !

If you haven't already seen this week they announced a new expansion for Rune Age, so we will not have to ask about it. Plus, they are going to have it at the Realms of Terrinoth event (according to their website). This is just another cherry on top of an already great event. happy.gif

I wish I could go to the event but sadly that is just not possible. If any of the attendees could spare a few minutes after the event to post their experiences with the new Rune Age expansion it would be greatly appreciated.

I will if they show it on the one day that I can make it. My group would like to be there the whole weekend, but the reality with all of us having real jobs now makes it harder. I will be so bummed if we don't get to see it.