First time going to FFG event

By IronRavenstorm, in Realms of Terrinoth 2012

This will be my gaming groups first time going down to one of these FFG events. I was just wondering when we get the tickets will they also send us some more information about the time it starts and ends for each day? We have a two and half hour drive, so we want to make sure we are not going to be late.

Where are you heading down from?

I'm up in Northwest MN. They will release a schedule a bit closer to the event if I recall from previous years - so you'll be able to plan your timing from that. They are fun events!

As for getting tickets... ummm... I don't think either of the "sold out"??

My group is based out of the Duluth area. Thank you for the info, and we already bought our tickets right away. Now we have a second question if you could help us. Some of our members will not be able to be there for all three days, so is it OK if they show up just on Sunday and still get their gift bad and all? They just doesn't want to lose his spot to anyone else before Sunday.

If you are pre-registered, you'll get your goodie bag when you attend. Last year my wife and I went to Arkham Nights, but we could only make it on Sunday. They still had our bags set aside for us, so not to worry.

Thank you very much.