DW in stock at Local Game Stores

By Dr.Cornelius, in Dust Warfare

Picked up my copy this evening. First impression is excellent. The rules are not too heavy or fiddly (I am looking at you Warmachine), but are meaty enough to encourage tactical play. Best of all, the mechanics are not a retread of a 20 year old system, but are fresh and innovative with a lot of interesting features. Exactly the game I have been looking for.

Very true, so happy with the clear and understandable writing in this book...this is NOT AT-43! LOL

hey now dont knock down AT43. Ya their rules werent always clear and there were a lot of erratas but overal still a much better game then most out there. It had a lot of things that made sense like the closer you are the easier it is to hit and the fact that both players were constanstly involved with the game. The only reason why i collected and painted warhammer is because no one else at my local gaming store wanted to play Dust Tactics (everyone hated the tites). Now that Warfare is out a few of them are going to try it and hopefully it takes off.

DOWN WITH WARHAMMER & WARHAMMER 40K, long live all other tabletop gaming systems.