I want Runebound Midnight

By gran_orco, in Runebound

First of all, sorry for my bad english.

I am searching this expansion, but I cannot find it. Please, could anyone sell it to me?

I'm also looking for it and willing to pay cash monies

Sei italiano?

So dove hanno una scatola nuova di "Runebound: Midnight" :)

Good luck trying to find a copy. You will have to check e-bay to find any copies nowadays. Just be careful, because you are going to have to pay out of your teeth to buy it. The prices that I have seen out there are enough to keep me away.

I got a copy in Poland. Anyone interested?

I have one copy, finally. Thank you. gran_risa.gif

Its on sale on EBAY right now go there

Anyone still looking for a copy? I have one that I'm looking to move, and cash is more spendable than the store credit I would get if I sell it at the LGS auction coming up.

If someone has one to sell, i'm interested.

I have a copy of Midnight. It's missing the original instruction booklet. (I've printed a decent copy of it out on cardstock).

The set is in good condition, however, one of the red challenge cards has a crease on the corner, and three or four cards may have a little wear on the corners or edges.

I'm interested in the following:

Cash (I'm not trying to rip someone off like people are selling it for 200 bucks on ebay, but don't make lowball offers either, please).

Island of Dread (assuming it's just as rare, someone please let me know? I can't find it anywhere).

Twilight Imperium 3rd Ed Base set.

Feel free to email me @ [email protected] or post here.