The Cats of Ulthar

By COCLCG, in Call of Cthulhu Deck Construction

also toying with this card as it seems to be a perfect story sniper for 2 easy successes. combined with some 'not so clever' zoogs for sacrificing, the cats can immediately jump back into your hand for another snipe next turn without theoretically exhausting.

just wondering if people could please tell me what 'bouncers' are out there and if they have terror / more than 2 combat icons to beat the cats. very very new and didn't even know what a 'rush' deck was till 2 days ago let alone a 'bouncer'.

You may want to check out "False Papers". With it you can turn any of your opponent's characters (even Ancient Ones!) into a Zoog... demonio.gif

Niiiiiiiice. cheers for the input.

i believe thats syndicate isnt it? haven't got there yet!!

thanks again for replying!!

Hey there, I've seen you're posting a lot of interesting decks and I was wondering if you knew of this website. It's a DB with all the CoC cards and it even allows you to create decks and post them online. At least for me it would be easier to see how the decks work if I have instant access to a deck list with images of the cards. Anyway, give it a whirl if you haven't yet.

http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/CoC/CoCCards.html/

will do magoo!! cheers.