**********DELETED**********

- the UNHOLY UNION of CARL STANFORD and RICHARD U. PICKMAN -

COCLCG said:

THIS IS ONLY MY 2nd DECK (CTHULHU / SHUB-NIGGURATH) 21:21:9 RATION

COST SKILL ICONS SPECIAL
THE CULTISTS
DEGENERATE SERPENT x 3 © 1 2 1 TER CULTIST PAY 1 change icon to ARCANE
KEEPER OF GOLDEN PATH x 3 © 2 3 2 TER CULTIST VILLAINOUS
*CARL STANFORD x 3 © 3 3 1 TER/1 ARC INVULNERABILITY sacrifice CULTISTS for ICONS

THE GHOULS

GHOUL SPAWN x 3 (S) 2 2 1 TER GHOUL sacrifice at NIGHT to play GHOUL from HAND
GHOULISH PREDATOR x 3 (S) 2 4 1 TER/1 COM GHOUL TOUGHNESS + 1 cannot commit if DAY
FEASTING GHOULS x 3 (S) 4 3 1 TER/2 COM GHOUL PAY 1 attach opponents dead for + 1SKILL / + 1 TERROR
*RICHARD U.PICKMAN x 3 (N) 4 3 2 COM/1 INV GHOUL PAY 2 attach own dead / hand GHOULS for + 1TOUGH and all ICONS

RANDOM

WOODEN HOMONCULOUS x 3 (S) 2 1 1 TER when DESTROYED becomes DOMAIN ( 1 )
ALBINO GOATSPAWN x 3 (S) 2 1 1 TER/1 COM TOUGHNESS + 2 wound if DAY card played

THE NIGHT

*SHUGGOB GHOUL SAGE x 3 (S) 3 4 1 TER/2 ARC GHOUL VILLAINOUS NIGHT card
MIDNIGHT RENDEVOUS x 3 © 2 NIGHT attach to STORY no INVESTIGATION struggle
THE SETTING SUN x 3 (N) 1 NIGHT non-uniques LOSE investigation ICON

ATTACHMENTS

TCHO-TCHO TALISMAN x 3 (N) 1 + 2 TERROR PAY 1 hand instead of DISCARD
*KHOPESH OF THE ABYSS x 3 © 2 + 1 TOUGHNESS wound opponent and attached DISCARD to deck

THUNDER IN THE EAST x 3 (S) 1 DESTROY any SUPPORT card and then DRAW a card

CURSES

GAZE OF GHATANOTHOA x 3 © 2 CURSE attached cannot READY during REFRESH
MNOMQUAH’S SERPENT x 3 © 2 only if NIGHT attached cannot commit DISCARD random from HAND at end of each turn

ANY COMMENTS / IDEAS / ADVICE ????

WOE to you when UPTON PICKMAN gets the KHOPESH!!!

Hmm, personally, I'd choose the Brood of Yig over the Keeper of the Golden Path. Same cost, same skill, same icons, the only difference is the Brood allows you to pay 1 to change one of its terror icons to combat which can be handy.

Also, for attachments, I'm not sure I see the point of the tchho-tcho talisman. nearly all of your characters have terror icons so you shouldn't need to worry about anyone going insane. If it's to get more use out of the serpent cultist's ability, there are better things to spend your resources on.

I'd replace it with Called by Azathoth. Since it can blank the text box of the attached character it'll allow you to wound and destroy invulnerable characters like Cthulhu or creatures that have a high toughness like Bokrug.

All in all, this seems like an okay deck.

**********DELETED**********

It's good to see such unfettered enthusiasm for the game. Good luck in your tournament!

I will say one thing - unless it's a card that no one is familiar with (i.e. from the CCG era), when posting a deck list just the card title sorted by Characters, Events, and Supports should suffice. The way you have it now makes it hard to read. That and the heavy use of CAPS.

I think I'll just let you have your TARTARE sauce