Cultist Gathering April 14th in Duesseldorf, Germany!

By Bearer of the Yellow Sign, in CoC Organized Play

A gathering of Cthlulhu LCG cultist will take place this Saturday (April 14th) at the mage store in Duesseldorf, Germany (www.magestore.de, 5m from Duesseldorf mainstation), at the unlikely hour of 12.00 am (noon). Deck-players and interested newbies are very much welcome!

Bearer of the Yellow Sign said:

A gathering of Cthlulhu LCG cultist will take place this Saturday (April 14th) at the mage store in Duesseldorf, Germany (www.magestore.de, 5m from Duesseldorf mainstation), at the unlikely hour of 12.00 am (noon). Deck-players and interested newbies are very much welcome!

Hi!

A few questions:

- is there a tournament (even a small one) planned, or is it just a playtesting meeting?

- how many people do you foresse will be there?

- Ok for the meeting time, but is there a closing time? (probably the shop closing time, but just to be sure :D )

- Is there the possibility to buy the latest AP at the shop?

It's not too far from Amsterdm, so I might come...even though I do not guarantee it ;)

thanks

Konx

Hi Konx!

- it is rather a playtesting meeting. We are at least three guys playing decks. Maybe somebody else shows up. (We might do a small tourney with 4 persons.) I expect also some newbies.

- the event lasts officially until 4 pm. I will definitely stay until the end. But we can arrange a certain time with the other players.

- You can buy the latetest APs, but have to order them first. (We have not established ourselves there yet enough to have the store preorder the latest APs.)

Best,

B.