Bought expansion but the game doesn't recognize it

By zephon_soul, in Elder Sign: Omens

I'm going to write to FFG support anyway, but I wanted to ask if anyone else is having my same problem. I have a Samsung Galaxy S, Android of course. I updated the game, runs fine, but then I bought the expansion. The market shows up and lets me complete the purchase, but then when I open the game it still tells me I can purchase the expansion.

The only way to make it work, is to try to purchase it again, and after some thinking the market gives me an error, opens up the game again, and I have the expansion available... but just for that one game! After closing and then launching the game, it's the same thing all over again.

Since it also always connects to the store, does this mean that in order to play the expansion I have to be connected to the internet? That's a big issue as I don't have a data plan, and I didn't really found this requirement written anywhere. sad.gif

Ok, just noticed that an update went live today to fix my problem. I'm so glad it was so quick! gui%C3%B1o.gif

Also, I can confirm no persistent connection is required once you purchase the expansion.

I was just writing a lenghty list of problems with the update when I discovered thate there is already an update (V1.1.1) in the market.

After installing that (170 MB yet again) all my problems were gone, including

1) status of in-app purchase not saved

2) status of unlocked investigators not saved

3) game settings not saved

4) high scores not saved

5) tutorial offered every time

Thanks to FFG for the quick fix!