Adjustable difficulty level

By Petroni2, in Elder Sign: Omens

Hi! I love this game and all and I'm eagerly expecting the update (any ETA on that?), but I'd really like to make a suggetion:

- Give us difficulty levels, please! The game has become too easy. I find myself playing with 4 random characters and sttck with them in order to make it more challenging.

The game has become too easy. I find myself playing with 4 random characters and stick with them in order to make it more challenging. But I would love to raise number of stars needed to win, for example. (like 15 instead of 14 would make a big difference. 16 would be a hard challenge). I think it's an easy thing to do in terms of code and it would give much more replayability to the game.

Thanks!

Nah..
I rather wait for new AO to be released..

Two new are on our doorsteps, one (Yig) as a free update and one Cuthulhu as a in-app DLC..

To bad Yig is an easier alternetiv, but Cuthulhu is hopfully harder. They never said anything about his difficulty though.. ..

Trust me, it's not "too easy" any longer ...

Go play with Cthulhu, he's cuddly. Really. Not difficult at all, nope, no siree.

*peers at investigators, all with SAN 0*

*hides them*

*CHEESY GRIN*

Agreed. I just bought this app for my iPod and while I'm still learning, figuring out strategies and remain mildly optimistic that I can win a game, my ass was beautifully kicked over the past four games I've played.

Btw, I'm new to the Lovecraftian milieu. Hells, I'm new to gaming. Grew up with a loathing of games - not because I was playing uninteresting fare (which I suppose is possible), but because I was a miserable sport.

Now I have two little children and in teaching them patience, storytelling, unleashing one's imagination, teamwork, character-building losing, and how to not be like their dad was when he was a kid, I found my way to board games. Last fall, I picked up the LOTR: LCG and I went down the rabbit hole. Not only do I enjoy the fantastical worlds provided by FFG et al, gamers are cool and fascinating people. A newbie like me has felt very welcomed.

Petroni said:

The game has become too easy. ...

Still "too easy" for you, bro? Have you met my friend Cthulhu yet?