A Meta In the North Prepares for War Against the Southeron Lords (Northern California)

By benblythe2, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

Just got back from our weekly game session getting ready for the action at Kublacon! We played with all the FAQs and restricted lists enforced so we can take the fight to the fatted lords of the South, and I have to say my deck needed a little dusting off. Pycelle doesn't trigger off himself anymore; who knew!? Restrcited lists, what the hell?

Anyways, we are all getting ready for the journey down Kings Road (aka I-5) to see our friends from last year. Looking forward to playing a little melee, and then drinking our health at Knuckle's afterwards. Mimosas on Sunday again?

The South is strong!

The south is weak!

So is South going to play Martell and Lannisters and North - Baratheon and Stark?

The question is whether Sacramento is the North or the South? I say we are the North personally! And I believe if that is the case then the North took Kubla!

The south knocked each other out by having 3 LA on SD matches (6 out of 10 players) in the first round, and continuing to get paired together after that….

… the make up sex was awesome!

Deathjester26 said:

The south knocked each other out by having 3 LA on SD matches (6 out of 10 players) in the first round, and continuing to get paired together after that….

… the make up sex was awesome!

I heard there was cuddling involved.