Am i playing this right?

By Atraangelis, in Rune Age

Combat against an Event Creature.

I play a bowman

I use bowman ability (discard to destroy)

I discard Footman

I kill the Event cereature?

Am i doing that right?... seems like a very powerful ability?

No, you're not playing it right.

The bowman's skill can only be used against opposing units not against enemies.

I saw lot of people getting confused between the Units and Enemy concept in the game. Both are different meaning you cannot destroy it in one blow with that kind of combination.

I have to admit, i asked myself the same question first time i played.

There, sorted out. Have fun playing =)

do you fight the event phase every round help me out

Darrell95 said:

do you fight the event phase every round help me out

After everyone has had a turn, you draw a card from the event deck. If it is an Enemy, it sits on the table and the first player takes a normal turn. If it is an Instant, you do what it says on the card and once it is finished, you draw back up to 5 cards before the first player takes their turn.

If you are playing solo, you reveal an event card at the end of every turn. There are some cards that are supposed to be removed for solo play. When I first started, I left those in the deck so that when they came up, it was basically like getting a turn to breathe a little before more Enemies and Instants were revealed. It made things a little bit easier.

Hi, I have a dude about Runewars scenario.

There are event cards that says "during this turn" and other says "during next turn"

What does it mind?

If the event phase is the last phase of the turn, what mind a card that says "during this turn"…I dont understand.

And, if the event phase is the first of the turn and the card that says "during this turn" has to been played in that turn, when I play the card that says "during next turn"? In the next turn with other event card? can I play 2 event cards in same turn?

Thanks for answers.