Shaking off Wounds

By m0ebius, in Tannhauser

I was playing a game with Artemus and Irina used her liturgy of discord (Basically the same as Sha-Na-Ra) As a result Yula was wounded. Question here, can she shake off one of these wounds?

I thought she could but I went back to the rules after the game and on page 26 the parragrpah starts: "Inmediately after making a Shock roll..."

As with these attacks there are no shock rolls involved, can these wounds be healed? If they can't Eye of Horus just went up from very good to game changer.And asteros, from un balanced to... Uber-Unbalanced!

I will probably houserule that any wound may be shaken with a CP but I wanted to know what the official line is here.

By the strict reading of the rules I would say that only wounds that can be cancelled by a shock roll can be shaken off.

I'd also say that there's no shaking off wounds without a shock roll so the said liturgy is quite powerful. If I remember correctly I even sent FFG some question about how it is supposed to work exactly some months ago but never recieved an answer.