Doom Dice getting any new Stocks?

By Keefe, in Doom

Hi there, I was just wondering whether FFG will be getting their doom dice back in stock? Its currently out at the moment sad.gif

If you have lost your dice, you should definately email customer support. I've been working on this very issue myself lately and have been told they found a few sets of the newer engraved dice and also the older silk screened dice that tend to fade (this can be prevented with a clear coat of nail polish).

So Again; If you have lost your dice, now is definately the time to talk to them-soon they won't have anything left at all. (Unless they send the dice to production again, which seems like a low priority given that Doom is no longer one of their active/supported games).

wow thanks for the advice! Appreciate it!

Seems they are all out off Doom dice now. :( (beginning of march when we contaced them)

Maybe there is a chance of finding some sets lying around in a FLGS, but I'll try that nailpolish trick before all the symbols are worn entirely off my set.

wow, really?!? Crap! I was just thinking it would be nice to own a pair of engravened dice...

-shnar

Does anyone know of any plans to send the Doom dice to production any time in the near future? And if so, when this could be expected?

It's always nice to have an idea of whether or not to hope for something ;)