N00b questions

By kb1eaa, in A Game of Thrones: The Board Game

Please help save my marriage :)

1. How many times can you stand Renly Baratheon during the challenge? As many times as you have influence cards or just once per phase?

2. Knight of the Rainwood text says he can not be discarded. Does this hold true during a plot phase? For instance "Valr Morghulis" reads kill all charcters from play? Or when a deadly character is played?

Thanks

kb1eaa said:

Please help save my marriage :)

1. How many times can you stand Renly Baratheon during the challenge? As many times as you have influence cards or just once per phase?

2. Knight of the Rainwood text says he can not be discarded. Does this hold true during a plot phase? For instance "Valr Morghulis" reads kill all charcters from play? Or when a deadly character is played?

Thanks

1. You can stand Renly any time you can pay the cost to do so. If you have 3 different cards in play with influence, you can kneel them one at a time to stand Renly 3 different times.

2. "Cannot be discarded" and "Cannot be killed" are different effects. Each player has a discard pile AND a dead pile. Knight of Rainwood cannot be DISCARDED, but he can certainly be KILLED.

I believe you're on the wrong forum, this is the board game not the card game.

what is the correct forum and how do I get there? i followed the links to board and card games to get here. btw, replies like "I think you're in the wrong forum" are very unhelpful.

Use the link for "Living Card Games" above happy.gif