Something Phenomenal Happened...

By Tromdial, in Fury Of Dracula

So I played tonight with my friend who loves to play the Hunters and subject me to the running willy-nilly as Dracula. Early on he found me out in Rome and the whole bottom country of Italy. After much torment of Hunters on my pursuit, I eventually ducked and fled so well by slowly draining Mina and biting at one point Seward when he happened upon me that something incredible happened: Seward having eventually traveled to Geneva was met at night by a Seduction and a vampire, K.O.-ing him and gaining me just one point to win. Mina Sense of Emergencied down as a last resort to slay me and I managed to Fangs her as well, incredibly winning the game for the first time as Dracula!

As I was astounded and mesmerized by my enchanting win, my friend's mom called mere seconds later to alert us tornado weather was heading our way.

Apparently winning as Dracula is so rare and potent, it corrupts the very elements! demonio.gif

Tromdial said:

So I played tonight with my friend who loves to play the Hunters and subject me to the running willy-nilly as Dracula. Early on he found me out in Rome and the whole bottom country of Italy. After much torment of Hunters on my pursuit, I eventually ducked and fled so well by slowly draining Mina and biting at one point Seward when he happened upon me that something incredible happened: Seward having eventually traveled to Geneva was met at night by a Seduction and a vampire, K.O.-ing him and gaining me just one point to win. Mina Sense of Emergencied down as a last resort to slay me and I managed to Fangs her as well, incredibly winning the game for the first time as Dracula!

As I was astounded and mesmerized by my enchanting win, my friend's mom called mere seconds later to alert us tornado weather was heading our way.

Apparently winning as Dracula is so rare and potent, it corrupts the very elements! demonio.gif

I'd say... just she called your friend just in time! ::laughter::

Anyway, congrats for your first victory as the Vampire!

Four games in a row now and Dracula has won every time since I won with the storm of doom (three mine and one another friend who likes playing Dracula). We believe it just took some getting used to on how to play Dracula and using the Dark Call right away along with a few other tactics and personal methods of sneaking by the poor, foolish hunters. demonio.gif

Tromdial said:

Four games in a row now and Dracula has won every time since I won with the storm of doom (three mine and one another friend who likes playing Dracula). We believe it just took some getting used to on how to play Dracula and using the Dark Call right away along with a few other tactics and personal methods of sneaking by the poor, foolish hunters. demonio.gif

::laughter:: just be ready for the time when the Hunters will have learned their lesson, and start harvesting stakes ::laughter::

Dark Call is indeed a great power, and a great Dracula always uses this power to restock with New Vampires, Mist, Bats

Dracula last night was amazing: I finally got to start on Cagliari as I had been wanting to for a long time. Placed my Vampire there first turn (that's a house-rule we do, because I believe normally Dracula never lays an encounter on his first location card) and it fell off the track. Then I kept beach-hopping from one sea zone to the next, leaving a lot of vampires in my wake. Eventually I won because the last three turns I Wild Horses with no counter from Good Luck and then used two fogs in a row, and won because of the day track. There was no hope for anyone. gui%C3%B1o.gif