10/10/10 Battle Report, Sorta...

By neuicon, in Mutant Chronicles

Hey guys, I was going to try and do a Batrep, but it was too much to handle per activation phase since this was a 10/10/10 game, but this game was my fiance, Roselyn playing as the Brotherhood and Bauhaus against my team-up of Algeroth and Ilian; here's what happened, and the match only lasted 3 turns before she caved in and quit, bahahahahaha! I'm so bad...

Again, nothing big, no explinations, but some images from our match. We used the downloadable map pack for this one...

100_0654.jpg

Above: Setting up and preparing for TOTAL WAR!

100_0655.jpg

Above: Roselyn's forces ready to enter combat.

100_0656.jpg

Above: My homies set up and ready for war!

100_0662.jpg

Above: End of turn 2 ( I totally forgot to take a photo of turn 1, sorry! )

100_0665.jpg

Above: End of turn 3, and they're almost ALL GONE! She gave up after this image was taken. Muahahahaha! demonio.gif

100_0667.jpg

Above: Her dead, all round up.

Now, for some random photos of what I have around the gaming studio; here are my MC goodies! Woot!

100_0674.jpg

Above: Just got me a Booster Box on ebay a week ago. Ripped into some before me and my fiance played MC CMG.

100_0675.jpg

Above: Some of the other Booster Boxes I have open.

100_0676.jpg

Above: Some of my "still in the box" boxes of the CMG. I have way too many in two Army Transport Cases!

100_0677.jpg

Above: Some more of the "still in box" boxes. I freakin' love this game, haha!

Anyhow, I will be trying to set up a proper blog or Batrep Archive on this forum; I will also want to show off the current MC Campaign me and my fiance are running. I got two friends to join, so now, we have all four core factions in the campaign. Algeroth and Capitol are currently fighting on Venus; in a few days, Brotherhood and Bauhaus forces will be landing on Venus.

Thanks for reading, guys! Woot!

Nice pictures! Did you print out the new map tiles and put the on some cardboard?

Wow, nice photos! Can you post the armies, or you don't have a record of the tokens and command cards? Uf, only three rounds... What was the problem? Terrible luck in the dices for your fiance? Eleven miniatures in a 10/10/10 bauhaus-brotherhood combo? Curious...

Kudos to you my man! Pictures tell a thousand words anyway right? And... Doomtrooper!!! gran_risa.gif

Yup, very cool pictures in here ! And your printed map look really good...

MarceAndrade said:

Wow, nice photos! Can you post the armies, or you don't have a record of the tokens and command cards? Uf, only three rounds... What was the problem? Terrible luck in the dices for your fiance? Eleven miniatures in a 10/10/10 bauhaus-brotherhood combo? Curious...

Yes, she had 11 and I had way more than that. She took a lot of Gold Command Cards and Tokens, I took ALL Gold Miniatures and about three cards I was buying back during the game and the rest were tokens and a few Silver and Bronze Miniatures.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you are not saying that you cannot have more miniatures than the game's number ( 10/10/10 ), are you? Just a question, because I had thought that even for a 3/3/3 you could take 3 Gold minis, 3 Silver minis and 3 Bronze Tokens; am I right?

As for the Batrep, no I could not keep up with it; we were activating 2 back and fourth before the next turn started and there was way too much going on! I thought of doing a video and recording the turn by turn action, alas my batteries were out of commision. That's why I think I will start up again with the campaign.

Lastly, no, Roselyn's dice rolls were decent, but I did send out my Necromutant Defilers ( All Gold ) first to take the majority of the shots, she chose to try and fight them off first, but I had my other forces move up and squash them all rather quickly, so yeah, I had three ND go from Gold to Bronze; she focused ALOT of firepower on them.

Dominik: No, I printed them out on Cardstock at Kinko's, they printed them out for me. I also have a full printed poster-sized map of Cyborgtrucker's two maps, which we'll be playing on real soon. We're planning on using his Venus map for our Venus Campaign.

Nighthawk: Many thanks for the kind comment! Dude! I totally forgot to take some pics of my Warzone collection! I love the MC universe! Me and my fiance play the Doomtrooper CCG almost all the time.

I'm not sure if any of you know, but I do have videos of our Venus Campaign on my YouTube and videos of the game being demoed and played at a game store by me and my fiance.

http://youtube.com/neuicon

Thanks guys! Cheers!

Wow, you have a lot of minis... Nice pics!