new player, looking for others in minnesota

By djtool, in CoC Organized Play

Just got the game a couple of weeks ago. I only have a couple friends who play but I would love to expand my 'circle' so that I can play more.

I will have core(2) SoA(2) and 6 expansion packs to play with....so that's how competitive I can be. I don't mind competitive play, in fact I love it but if you are the same and have more expansions I just wanted you to give you a gauge as to how much i can 'keep up' with you.

I'm 37, live in crystal, and I have 2 kids who may or may not be present when we play.

no edit?

anyways casual play is great to. play is good. IA!

Hey all,

I'm one of the two friends mentioned above. I am also interested in playing more.

Does anyone know if there is a FLGS in the Twin Cities that is running the CoC game nights? I looked at the FFGEC calendar and was hoping to find a regularly scheduled night. However, all I see is Warhammer Invasion and A Game of Thrones LCG nights on Friday and Saturday.

Thanks in advance for any local responses!

My GF and I play quite a bit even though our playing of the game has slowed down recently.

Often we got to the FFG EC to play or sometimes just random coffee shops we happen to be near when we get a hankering.

Past attempts at game nights at the FFG EC have been unsuccessful due to lack of attendance. I know because I am usually the only guy who shows up when they were having them.

The very best thing to do is make it known at FFG EC that you want a game night. I am sure Dave is tired oif hearing me kvetch about lack of local players.

I also have about a dozen decks setup at any given time, which dip into the entire range of the collection.

i work right by midway park so dropping by after work is simple to do.

i think i may be pushing my "daddy's freetime" a bit this week, perhaps i could meet you to play next week?
thanks for the response

Apparently there is a new gathering of Players that get together on Tuesdays at 6pm. I'm not in the area but I've got a friend who has shown up once or twice.