LOTR for sale!

By High Elves 77, in Player community

100 bucks for 3 core + alll of mirkwood.. that is a pretty amazing deal

Sadly it is 50$ shipping to austria.... that is a little to much...

In AU core set is 50 bucks.. .so this is like super cheap .. even with shipping. Your basically getting the entire mirkwood cycle for free.

Out of curiosity, did the cards see any playtime, or did they go straight into the binder? And if they were played with, were they sleeved?

Sorry I'm a bit particular about stuff like that, haha. happy.gif

booored said:

In AU core set is 50 bucks.. .so this is like super cheap .. even with shipping. Your basically getting the entire mirkwood cycle for free.

I was really considering it for my brother....but I just checked with my local store. I would only safe around 10$.

But especially for someone from the US this is unbelievable cheap.

muemakan said:

booored said:

I was really considering it for my brother....but I just checked with my local store. I would only safe around 10$.

But especially for someone from the US this is unbelievable cheap.

i think you mean outside.. but for Au players...

50x3 (for the core) + 20x6 (for the APs) = 270... so this is like nearly 100 bucks cheaper... I keep an eye on ebay for core sets though, I picked up my 2nd and 3rd core set for about 20 bucks each, and have seen them as low as 10 bucks... you just gotta keep your eye open.