nice feel overall

By judob0y, in Horus Heresy

the game's fun, the mechanics are enjoyable, the figurines are... tinier than tiny (sometime i confuse the chaos minions and the chaos cultists).

i HATE the plastic little bowl shaped fortresses... i mean... if you don't make them big enough to contain all the units we have to put in, AT LEAST MAKE THEM FLAT lol

am i just misinformed .... i never quite figured out how we're supposed to bring back imperial infantry/tanks/titans back from the dead but i'm pretty sure i've read somewhere in the rules they can come back...

all in all, very enjoyable game, but material in general should've been made a tad bigger and/or sturdier for the silly little plastic cups

judob0y said:

the game's fun, the mechanics are enjoyable, the figurines are... tinier than tiny (sometime i confuse the chaos minions and the chaos cultists).

Paint 'em. Makes all the difference.

judob0y said:

i HATE the plastic little bowl shaped fortresses... i mean... if you don't make them big enough to contain all the units we have to put in, AT LEAST MAKE THEM FLAT lol

I gather these were a last minute thing. Makes the game more visually impressive, though also a pain. If you keep the board cut outs you can always replace them.

am i just misinformed .... i never quite figured out how we're supposed to bring back imperial infantry/tanks/titans back from the dead but i'm pretty sure i've read somewhere in the rules they can come back...

The Imperials have access to a number of order cards which include allow them to build a pair of tanks (3 cards), one titan (2 cards) or 2 army ( 3 cards).