A Rally Call: EXPAND This Game

By ragesteel, in DungeonQuest

I'd welcome an expansion!

More tiles, more heroes, more cards, more … everything!!!

Sure, expansion is needed!

I wonder if a new catacomb-like expansion can be a big hit…

if you please, once an expansion that gives life to the game, or that it is a sad compilation of heroes from other games like Descent to dungeonquest.

I'd buy it!

I own and love this game. Me and my wife play this all the time. count me in. Expansion Please!!!

Here, FFG, take my $$$ now!!! Yes, please an expansion is in order. :)

I would love to see this game get an expansion.

I would like to see this game have an expansion, nothing too drastic of course! More tiles for sure, and definitely more heroes (not forgetting to give us cards for use in Runebound/Descent/Runewars!). More monsters could be very interesting, so we'd have to get more cards into the existing decks that bring them out. More combat cards, possibly. I can't decide if I would like to have a way for heroes to heal themselves, as sometimes I get annoyed that I'm dead by round three after going through all that set-up. Something I would like to see is a new mechanic of searching the lair where you only draw one treasure card rather than two, which can slow you down in raiding the treasure. A "stirring" card, that falls halfway between the sleeping and the full-on rage. The dragon-minion that someone mentioned is kinda nice as well :)

A "small" expansion would be fun.

But I think it would be a better idea to do as they did before, a set of heroes that can go in every game of Terrinoth (descent V2, Runewars, Runebound, and why not Battlelore)

It would be nice if FFG would make a POD expansion for Dungeonquest, like the nether realm expansion for talisman.

I must agree. I enjoyed the first addition long ago. DQ just needs some new additional cards of all kinds, some new heroes........and if possible, maybe a new game mechanic that adds some new variety to gameplay but does not detract from the current gameplay,....or maybe not. Either way ....SOLD. I'm waiting........

POD would be great for this game...but being a fan of variety i'd also love a small box expansion like Lair/Trollfens for Descent. Fill the box with maybe 2 new Heroes, new tile types, more cards and A FREAKING FUN AND SIMPLE COMBAT SYSTEM!!!!!!!!! That's the thing I hate the most about DQ, the combats.

I made a personal variant using the Descent dice. I assigned defense dice to monsters and attack dice to Heroes. Same simplicity but with cool dice :P