Tannhäuser Gate or/ou La porte de Tannhäuser?

By Maxime Briand, in Tannhauser

Hi, I was curious about this game, but I wondered if anyone knew about the differences between the French and the English versions? That one is a translation right? I live in Montreal and I'm francophone so I have access to both,I just wanted to know if there were some differences, like major delays for translations to English, or on the other hand some exclusives to FFG?

Hi,

I mixed both since some figurines aren't available in English yet and there's no difference.

Grab whatever you can get your hands onto! :)

The French is the original, the English the Translation. There were a few issues in the beginning, but FFG published a FAQ pretty quickly, confirming that the French rules are correct and fixing a few crucial translation issues. The French version is a full year ahead of the English...

If you have access to both and the ability to utilize either, go with the French version simply because you will have access to more items quicker

... And then get back here with all the translations and images!

gui%C3%B1o.gif

Malechi said:

If you have access to both and the ability to utilize either, go with the French version simply because you will have access to more items quicker

... And then get back here with all the translations and images!

Hahaha, sure! French is my first language, but my English is good enough to make decent translations... at least I would hope so...

Anyways, thanks for the answers, I'll probably get the French version as soon as I have some free time next month. See you later then!

Maxime said:

... French is my first language, but my English is good enough to make decent translations... at least I would hope so...

sorpresa.gif

From your two posts here, I would never have known English was a second language for you. I would even go so far as to say your posts utilize the English language better than most native speakers!

aplauso.gif

Malechi said:

Maxime said:

... French is my first language, but my English is good enough to make decent translations... at least I would hope so...

sorpresa.gif

From your two posts here, I would never have known English was a second language for you. I would even go so far as to say your posts utilize the English language better than most native speakers!

aplauso.gif

i second that aplauso.gif

I is gooder in my maths then in mys english. gran_risa.gif

lol

ive always been good at history and geography

sonrojado.gif Geez, thanks, it's really nice of you... but it's clear that you've never heard me speak English... my terrible «Québécois» accent would betray me almost immediately. lol

Can't hear you, can't smell the Sundance Kid. It's all good. Real good.

****, where's that Evil smilie when you need it.

This one is just not as fun ... demonio.gif It gives the impression of meanness, not simple humor.