Players in Northern MD/Southern/PA

By Christoph, in CoC General Discussion

I'm curious if there are any semi/active players in the above areas. I would love to start playing again after several years away from the game. I live in Frederick, MD and would be willing to drive about an hour in any direction to meet up.

thnx,
Christoph

There is a fairly regular contingent in the Glen Burnie area - they meet at Games and Stuff. I play a little bit and I'm in the Rockville area - I am thinking about hosting some demos at Dream Wizards in Rockville in the next few months to see if there are others in the area interested in starting a meta. I also have a friend that wants to play more and he's in Alexandria. I think your best bet would be Glen Burnie though that may be a little far for you.

If you want an even further drive we have a group that meets at least once a month in Oakmonk, PA at Mr. Nice Guy Games.

Only, what? 4 hours from there to here? Only twice the distance some of our other players travel so it must be worth it!

In fact our next meeting will be this saturday and again on the 31st of March. You are of course welcome, but... good luck in locating some more local players. I wouldn't be suprised if there some exsisted, but you may need a ritual or spell bring them out of the deep. :P

3 hours travel and you can join our group in Jenkintown PA (just north of Philly)... A tad closer than Pittsburgh...

Yes I am one of the players at Glen Burnie at Games and Stuff. We play Thursdays starting around 6, we might be moving to Mondays however. I know it is a bit of a drive but we are always looking for new players!

Christoph, did you find some players? If you want to meet up sometime, let me know. Email at ach.dan / gmail.

TheProfessor,

Does your group play at 7th Dimension? I'm looking to get into CoC but don't have a play group who is interested in card games.

jmp120: yes, exactly! We are at 7th Dimension and have a monthly regular get together, plus whenever people are inspired. Let me know!