Cloud and sephirot

By jb2909, in Rules Discussions

Hello,

Can cloud and sephirot be discarted by monstro level 1 or by simba?

Yes. Leon can't be discarded (or for that matter Targeted) by those effects, but Cloud and Sephiroth can. Their abilities only prevent one type of discarding requirement, but all the others apply.

If I discard aerith with graviga, cloud is discarded or not? I read that with alice if I discard Aerith you must discard cloud too.

yes if there is any clouds on the field yours and/or your oppents are discarded when aerith leaves play. but im not sure if cloud is discared when and if aerith gets sucked up by parasite cage.. need a ruleing on that one becuase of my unsureness.

I don't think because aerith keeps her name but she loses her attack her magic and text when she is in parasite cage.

I don't believe he does either, but let's wait for an offical ruling. It does bring up the question of two Aeriths in play, though. If one is discarded, but the other remains, does Cloud still leave?

jb2909 said:

I don't think because aerith keeps her name but she loses her attack her magic and text when she is in parasite cage.

He does go to the grave because her name is enough to stop another from being played so and it says when "Aerith" goes to the discard pile. Also just one is need to must Cloud go to the grave,

You forget the opponents Friend Zones! Does Cloud(s) still die?

Broadway_Punk said:

You forget the opponents Friend Zones! Does Cloud(s) still die?

She says that ALL Clouds are discarded so one Aerith takes out both Clouds. Or either Aerith from either side of the field takes out Cloud.

Lame... still, plus 14 support during battle and a level 2 with 5 Magic! Tough to beat!

Broadway_Punk said:

Lame... still, plus 14 support during battle and a level 2 with 5 Magic! Tough to beat!

there are better cards that don't pump your opponents Cloud. plus Aerith usually doesn't stay on the field long againist Aggro.

You use your Aerith for Cloud control and Magic (Aggro), or you use it to pump your own Cloud (WR). Either way, if your opponent has a Cloud, it's not like they are going to attack you with it! Cloud is for World Rush; Sephiroth is for Aggro; balance decks might consider running both, but that's when I use my Simba Lvl 4 (hehe, uber-abuse).

Broadway_Punk said:

You use your Aerith for Cloud control and Magic (Aggro), or you use it to pump your own Cloud (WR). Either way, if your opponent has a Cloud, it's not like they are going to attack you with it! Cloud is for World Rush; Sephiroth is for Aggro; balance decks might consider running both, but that's when I use my Simba Lvl 4 (hehe, uber-abuse).