First game, couple of questions

By Titan, in Death Angel

So, I played my first game tonight, a 10 round loss in which I was only able to advance to the 2 location. I used the blue, black and red teams. Anyway, I have a couple of questions.

First, in reading the FAQ, did I understand correctly that when you play an attack card, all marines on that combat team may attack and not just one? If so, then I played that wrong, as I only attacked with one marine.

Second, what happens to tokens placed on a terrain card, when you travel to a different location, and said terrain card stays in play? I discarded them, but I'm not sure if I should have. I don't recall seeing anything on this in the rulebook.

Seems like a very interesting game. I have the next three expansions on the way and can't wait to play again. Thanks for the answers!

Titan said:

First, in reading the FAQ, did I understand correctly that when you play an attack card, all marines on that combat team may attack and not just one? If so, then I played that wrong, as I only attacked with one marine.

Second, what happens to tokens placed on a terrain card, when you travel to a different location, and said terrain card stays in play? I discarded them, but I'm not sure if I should have. I don't recall seeing anything on this in the rulebook.

#1: Barring an Event restriction, both Marines can attack and move, but you only place one Support token with Support Action.

#2: You use them, then discard them. When travelling, you still remove the terrain card even if the next location calls for that location again. Only really matters with the Door I think.

Many thanks, Dam!