STARTER DECK

By angonar, in Call of Cthulhu LCG

I Bought the starer deck of living card game Call of Chtulhu, but i never played this game before.

Is there some starter deck to play this game in the starter game box ?

Can someone help me with a pre-constructed deck to start to play?

Is ther some pre-constructed deck in the starte game box?

Thank yoy very much , and i´m sorry for my bad English.

There is no pre-constructed deck specifically in the starter box. One way to go is pick two factions and use the cards provided to make a deck Since there are 7 factions provided there are 21 different starter decks that can be made this way! You can mix in some of the neutrals as you desire.

As you are starting up with the game, this should work out well to get a feel for the diferent factions and find which techniques you like.

It seems to me that if you use Hastur (yellow) and Criminal (black) you get a fairly effective deck from the box set. But experiment and play...

Then you pick up the Asylum packs as you get more familiar with the game and expand your options.

To make sure you understand, the other decks that are available, called Asylum Packs, are not ready to play decks out of the box. They contain a mix of cards that you combine with the basic cards to make unique decks that you design. You don't need to buy them if you don't want to. But the new cards add variety and are used in tournaments.

Thank You very Much.