Tied for Initiative

By LETE, in Fury Of Dracula

Hi:

A quick question:

If both, Hunter & Drac, rolled the same number in combat & have the same Initiative score in Tactics, who wins?

Thanks!

L

LETE said:

Hi:

A quick question:

If both, Hunter & Drac, rolled the same number in combat & have the same Initiative score in Tactics, who wins?

Thanks!

L

I thought I had read what to do in that situation before, but now I can't find it. I would just say it's a draw, and continue combat as normal by pushing those two cards off to the side without effect, at least until someone informs of a more official way.

Happy Birthday!

Tromdial said:

LETE said:

Hi:

A quick question:

Thanks!

L

I thought I had read what to do in that situation before, but now I can't find it. I would just say it's a draw, and continue combat as normal by pushing those two cards off to the side without effect, at least until someone informs of a more official way.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Lete!

It's kinda unlikely you tie for initiative: Hunter Tactics have even numbers, Dracula's ones odd numbers (or it's the other way round, can't remember). The only thing boosting your initiative is the Dog card, giving you a +4 to the initiative, and thus not changing the fact that the starting number is odd or even