LittleBigPlanet

By guitalex2008, in UFS Off Topic

Alright, I'll be quick and precise. Who has it?

Not asking for a thorough review of the game or how much better (insert FPS game here) is.

I have it, it's awesome.

I got it and while I have not played it as much as some of my other games I really enjoy it. It is a really cool throwback to the past of side scrolling platform games. Just seeing some of the creative levels people make online make this game worth playing.

i has it!

funfact for today: searched for available opponents on MKII... no players found :P

I'd play you, but I've seen what my connection does when I do that lol

I've made two levels so far on it, if anyone cares to SUFFER. My inspiration for it was I Wanna Be The Guy.

http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/index.php

That's IWBTG. My levels are called I Wanna Be The Sackboy (PSN is guitalex2007). Level 1 has plenty of hints and death traps, but if you have the patience to go through Level 1 (and to climb those **** SPONGES every time you die), you'll be rewarded with a picture :) AND the key to Level 2, which has many more traps (Version 2 anyway, haven't uploaded that version yet), and ZERO hints on how to beat it.

Unfortunately for you, my dear UFS player reader, I also need to state that you only have ONE LIFE to beat either level. Best of luck.

My girlfriend bought it, and i'm playing it as much as she do.

It's a really good game, original and such... maybe a little girly, but the level builder is definitely for guys ( seing how interested in it my girlfriend is ) lol