Chaos Aggro Deck (very hard to win against)

By getrichordietrying, in Warhammer Invasion Deck Building

Hi community,

i've been playing whi from the beginning and my love for chaos was great, but ffg don't gave much love for my favourite race in competitive mode.

But now i've been playing recently with my following deck and since the capital cycle is out, chaos gets really powerful.

It's a really heavy aggro deck with much creature hate and some support hate. It's really fast and it's stronger than the usual orc rush deck.

in about 20 games i lost 2 vs orc rush. control decks like high elfs indirect damage oder dragon lair combo deck had no chance against it.

Plz help me to further optimize my beloved Chaos Deck.

But now here it is...

http://deckbox.org/sets/136741

or for other guys who don't know or use deckbox.org:

50 Card-Deck

Unit (32)
3 Servants of Khorne
3 Blue Horrors
3 Braying Gor
2 Clan Moulder's Elite
3 Pink Horrors
3 Savage Gors
3 Swarm of Bats
3 Ungor Raiders
3 Warhounds
1 Khorvak Grimbreath
3 Sorcerer of Tzeentch
2 Blood Dragon Knight

Support (9)
3 Warpstone Excavation
3 Contested Village
2 Mark of Chaos
1 Daemonsword

Tactic (9)
3 Burn it Down
3 Blood Summoning
3 Plague Bomb

I'm testing it frequently against different other decks and this is only the beginning. Chaos/Destruction have more powerful cards like Spoils of War, Seduced by Darkness, Blood Wall, The Changeling (my favourite card), unleashing the spell and so on.

i hope my deck got some interest and now lets begin the discussion.

cya

Looks cool Im working on a Chaos Rush deck also but it exploits Call of the Brayherd and The Blessing of Tzeench

thanks, but i hope for more discussion about my deck.

call of the brayhorde it's also worth to consider in this deck!

Hey getrich50, great deck. No wonder you won against orc rush so many times, you have Tzeentch, Warhounds and the Plague Bomb in. These can easily clear the battle field. The problem is your heaviness on units. I once played orc rush with troll vomit as resett and it worked great on unit heavy decks. Mass removal in general could be a problem for your deck.

I'd like to consider more supports and some other cards for you. Playing on pressure, doesn't always mean you have to rush your opponent. Chaos has a big variety when it comes to a decent ammount of damage. First of all warpstone experiments, it's both, giving you speed in economy and power on attack. Of course Chaos spawn would be a thankful combination then. The quest raiding camps is lately seen in every good chaos deck, with some chaos supports and the usual units removal it is super strong. You already mentioned unleashing the spell. There are times when your opponent has already one burning zone, but barely managed to get back into the game and somehow cleared your battlefield. You may bring out a development every round, making this your finishing move.

Playing bats is nice, you could combine it with the new card daemon prince and burial mound in order to sacrifice it again at the end of your turn.

Maybe you will find some more inspiration here: deckbox.org/sets/118581

Decks like this are called chaos lite decks, because they got all the strong cards within, they are fast, but are not having a greater synergy. Might be the thing you want to head for.

thx gr4ffi for your advices for deckbuilding.

in the next few days we are playing again and then i will test some of your advices. i think unleashing the spell x 2 and raiding camps x 2 will be very good.

i can't see why every chaos deck is playing the fledging spawn or the den. i think both cards are pretty bad and cards like braying gor and blood summoning are quite better for resource production. the den is too weak and hinders myself more than most opponents, caus i want to lay down developments in bf not in other zones.

i will build my chaos deck and post a newer version in 2 or 3 days okay.

is spoils of war that good???

Chaos Spawn is just nice for some loyalty + it protects you from cards like lobber crew and sacrifice to khaine, that are found in nearly every Orc and DE deck. It should not be underestimated, Empire is playing Peasent Militia in most decks too :) Also with warpstone experiments you'll get +3 income for 1 gold.

Spoils of war is more of a lucky fun card, that is bringing a nice component into play. It forces your opponent and yourself to attack constantly. From a synergetic point of view it is just fitting really nicely into most Chaos decks, because you have the power to corrupt units in the battlefield of your opponent, securing spoils on your side of the table. The Den together with Desecreated Temple, Long Winter or best Seduced by darkness can frustrate your opponent when he is trying to attack. Also developments may play important roles in your opponent's decks. Canceling them out gives you another way to control the board like you want it. OC the den is not that good with blood summoning and self corruption effects and the braying gor is always a good choice too.

Hi community,

here is my updated version of my chaos deck.

it is now slower but has definitly more answers to other archetypes.

it is a lot stronger vs matchups i had problems before.

enough said.... here it is:

50 Card-Deck

Unit (27)

3 Fledgling Chaos Spawn
3 Blue Horrors
3 Demon Prince
2 Clan Moulder's Elite
3 Pink Horrors
2 Savage Gors
3 Ungor Raiders
2 Warhounds
3 Sorcerer of Tzeentch
3 Blood Dragon Knight

Support (12)
3 Warpstone Excavation
3 Contested Village
3 Desecretad Temple
3 Den of Iniquity

Tactic (8)
2 Unleashing the Spell
3 Warpstone Experiments
3 Plague Bomb

Quest (3)

3 Raiding Camps

hope it get some love and comments to make it even more powerful. maybe I'll see some usage in tournament decks too.

I play sometihing very simmilar, and my deck also works quite well for me:

3 Servants of Khorne
3 Braying Gor
3 Clan Moulder's Elite
3 Savage Gors
3 Ungor Raiders
3 Warhounds
3 Sorcerer of Tzeentch
3 Blood Dragon Knight

3 Long Winter
3 Offering of Blood
3 Warpstone Experiments
3 Plague Bomb

3 Raiding Camps

3 Den of Iniquity
3 Desecrated Temple
3 Disc of Tzeentch
3 Warpstone Excavation
3 Contested Village

i use offering of blood instead of unleashing the spell since you are able to burn you opponent zones anyways before getting enough developmnts. Offering also gives you an opportuinty to kill your own unit to remove some developments in case of verena

Den of Iniquity with long winter is enough to stop rush for a turn

I`m not very found on blood dragon knight in chaos aggro deck, sometimes he wins game on his own, and just as often he seems like a good developmnet, but I can`t find a real alternative for him.

I guess the alternative will be Deamon Prince and Fledging Chaos Spawn when Iron Throne is available.